Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lemon meringue cupcakes with a lemon curd center ! A little more challenging but absolutely worth it ! I made lemon curd in the microwave it literally took 5 minutes ! Also I didn't have a kitchen torch so I put the oven on broil and popped the frosted cupcakes in for 5-10 seconds ! Worked like a charm. Cupcakes, homemade, lemon meringue, interesting desserts

lemOn cOcOnut cupcakes with mascarpOne frOsting
lemOn cOcOnut cupcakes with mascarpOne frOsting
Click here to download
Yes, it's a cupcake, but not as we know it :)
Yes, it's a cupcake, but not as we know it :)
Click here to download
Almond Cupcakes topped with a caramel frosting that tastes like fudge! #cupcakerecipes
Almond Cupcakes topped with a caramel frosting that tastes like fudge! #cupcakerecipes
Click here to download
Lemon meringue cupcakes with a lemon curd center ! A little more challenging but absolutely worth it ! I made lemon curd in the microwave it literally took 5 minutes ! Also I didn't have a kitchen torch so I put the oven on broil and popped the frosted cupcakes in for 5-10 seconds ! Worked like a charm. Cupcakes, homemade, lemon meringue, interesting desserts
Lemon meringue cupcakes with a lemon curd center ! A little more challenging but absolutely worth it ! I made lemon curd in the microwave it literally took 5 minutes ! Also I didn't have a kitchen torch so I put the oven on broil and popped the frosted cupcakes in for 5-10 seconds ! Worked like a charm. Cupcakes, homemade, lemon meringue, interesting desserts
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment